InOutsource understands the importance of expense management. Law firm operational management is continually pressured to show diligent attention to cutting waste and improving efficiency. We consider the service of assisting clients in controlling the rising costs of their outside vendor services as a crucial part of the information management lifecycle.
Through our knowledge of the legal market and our experience in working with top service providers, InOutsource has the leading edge on expense reduction related to:
- Offsite document storage
- Data protection
- Shredding services
- Library and information services
- Office products
- Telecom and technology
- Facilities management
Our proven three-step process continually results in client savings, satisfaction, and improved efficiency.
Step One: Benchmark
- We benchmark vendor expenses against peer firms and what we have reviewed or negotiated on behalf of other law firms.
- We identify areas of improvement in a law firm’s processes that would reduce Firm expenses for vendor services.
Step Two: Negotiate
- We identify law firm goals and factors that drive the desire for change.
- We draft and issue an RFI/RFP, managing all vendor inquiries throughout the process.
- We provide an in-depth analysis and modeling of RFP results.
- As part of every RFP process, we negotiate service level expectations and favorable contract exit terms.
Step Three: Monitor
- We monitor monthly vendor invoices and perform regular audits to ensure compliance with the established contract terms.
- We continually monitor client satisfaction with vendor service levels.